[ home / feedback / purposes / documents / countries / get a price / preparation / blog ]
[ this page: email / print / ]

Translators & Interpreters

Which documents might need a certified translation?

Adoption Certificate

When an adoption has been granted by a court in England and Wales, the court issues an order for an entry to be made in the Adopted Children Register. This is completed within six weeks and a certificate is sent to the adoptive parent(s).

To request a free quote for the certified translation of your or your child's Adoption Certificate, please email transaction@transaction.co.uk.

Replacement certificates can be purchased by telephoning the General Register Office on 0300 123 1837.

Further links:
+ Purchase replacement certificates online or go to General Register Office home page

Get an idea of cost for a certified translation on the get a price page. Request a quote and send your documents securely via our main site at quote.transaction.co.uk or call +44 (0)114 266 1103.

If you have any knowledge or further links to add to this page, please tell us using the feedback form.

Kind words from our clients ...

In the maze of bureaucracy, TransAction was a helpful hand.

Daniel, Tirrenia, Italy, 6 Jun 2013

Source: http://certificatetranslator.co.uk/documents.asp?doc=AdoptCert

TransAction Translators Ltd,
10 Fentonville Street, Sheffield. S11 8BB. UK.

Email: transaction@transaction.co.uk   Phone: +44 (0)114 266 1103

© 1998-2022 TransAction Translators Ltd - All rights reserved

Legal Disclaimer: TransAction bears no responsibility for the contents herein or the content of any third-party websites. Information has been gathered from various sources and therefore its validity is not certain, though the utmost has been done to ensure correctness. Use of this material denotes your acceptance of these conditions.

TransAction is a member of the Association of Translation Companies (UK)
Association of
Translation Companies (UK)