[ home / feedback / purposes / documents / countries / get a price / preparation / blog ]
[ this page: email / print / ]

Translators & Interpreters

Which documents might need a certified translation?

Death Certificate

Deaths in England and Wales should be registered within 5 days of the death. The medical certificate of cause of death must be taken to the register office. Sometimes the coroner needs to be involved and, if so, the registrar cannot register the death until the coroner has completed any investigation that he or she decides is necessary.

To request a free quote for the certified translation of a Death Certificate, please email transaction@transaction.co.uk.

Further links:
+ Find replacement certificates online or go to General Register Office home page

Get an idea of cost for a certified translation on the get a price page. Request a quote and send your documents securely via our main site at quote.transaction.co.uk or call +44 (0)114 266 1103.

If you have any knowledge or further links to add to this page, please tell us using the feedback form.

Kind words from our clients ...

I would like to say thank you to TransAction for making everything so straight forward and stress free.

Natasha, Nottinghamshire, England, 27 Nov 2009

Source: http://certificatetranslator.co.uk/documents.asp?doc=DeathCert

TransAction Translators Ltd,
10 Fentonville Street, Sheffield. S11 8BB. UK.

Email: transaction@transaction.co.uk   Phone: +44 (0)114 266 1103

© 1998-2022 TransAction Translators Ltd - All rights reserved

Legal Disclaimer: TransAction bears no responsibility for the contents herein or the content of any third-party websites. Information has been gathered from various sources and therefore its validity is not certain, though the utmost has been done to ensure correctness. Use of this material denotes your acceptance of these conditions.

TransAction is a member of the Association of Translation Companies (UK)
Association of
Translation Companies (UK)