[ home / feedback / purposes / documents / countries / get a price / preparation / blog ]
[ this page: email / print / ]

Translators & Interpreters

Which documents might need a certified translation?

Marriage Certificate

A legal document confirming the marriage of two individuals. If you were married abroad, you may need a certified translation of your marriage certificate if you want to change the name on your official documents such as your passport, driving licence or mortgage.

A sworn translation of your marriage certificate may be required in divorce proceedings.

To request a quote for the certified or sworn translation for your marriage certificate, please email transaction@transaction.co.uk.

Get an idea of cost for a certified translation on the get a price page. Request a quote and send your documents securely via our main site at quote.transaction.co.uk or call +44 (0)114 266 1103.

If you have any knowledge or further links to add to this page, please tell us using the feedback form.

Kind words from our clients ...

Thanks very much for the excellent service.
Thanks again for your help, its been really impressive service.

David, Leybourne, England, 9 Jan 2009

Source: http://certificatetranslator.co.uk/documents.asp?doc=MarrCert&=Submit2

TransAction Translators Ltd,
10 Fentonville Street, Sheffield. S11 8BB. UK.

Email: transaction@transaction.co.uk   Phone: +44 (0)114 266 1103

© 1998-2021 TransAction Translators Ltd - All rights reserved

Legal Disclaimer: TransAction bears no responsibility for the contents herein or the content of any third-party websites. Information has been gathered from various sources and therefore its validity is not certain, though the utmost has been done to ensure correctness. Use of this material denotes your acceptance of these conditions.

TransAction is a member of the Association of Translation Companies (UK)
Association of
Translation Companies (UK)