[ home / feedback / purposes / documents / countries / get a price / preparation / blog ]
[ this page: email / print / ]

Translators & Interpreters

Which documents might need a certified translation?

No Impediment to Marry Certificate

Also known as a Certificate of No Impediment, Single Status Affidavit or Certificate, Certificate of No Record or Single Status Statutory Declaration, this is a sworn statement certifying that you are legally eligible to marry.

A UK Certificate of No Impediment can be issued either in the UK by a district superintendent registrar at your local registry office or a British Embassy Consular official if you are abroad.

To request a free quote for a certified translation of your No Impediment to Marry Certificate, please email transaction@transaction.co.uk.

Get an idea of cost for a certified translation on the get a price page. Request a quote and send your documents securely via our main site at quote.transaction.co.uk or call +44 (0)114 266 1103.

If you have any knowledge or further links to add to this page, please tell us using the feedback form.

Kind words from our clients ...

Very happy with TransAction! Very user friendly company, fast and efficient service! Will certainly use this company again.

Igor, Sheffield, England, 19 Sep 2011

Source: http://certificatetranslator.co.uk/documents.asp?doc=NIMC

TransAction Translators Ltd,
10 Fentonville Street, Sheffield. S11 8BB. UK.

Email: transaction@transaction.co.uk   Phone: +44 (0)114 266 1103

© 1998-2021 TransAction Translators Ltd - All rights reserved

Legal Disclaimer: TransAction bears no responsibility for the contents herein or the content of any third-party websites. Information has been gathered from various sources and therefore its validity is not certain, though the utmost has been done to ensure correctness. Use of this material denotes your acceptance of these conditions.

TransAction is a member of the Association of Translation Companies (UK)
Association of
Translation Companies (UK)