[ home / feedback / purposes / documents / countries / get a price / preparation / blog ]
[ this page: email / print / ]

Translators & Interpreters

Which documents might need a certified translation?

Car Insurance Document / No Claims Bonus Certificate

This is an official document confirming insurance for a vehicle, which may also include relevant information on your no claims discount. Your UK insurance company may require you to provide a certified translation of your no claims bonus if you have previously held car insurance outside of the UK and with to transfer the number of years or the discount accrued.

For more information or to request a free quote for a certified translation of an insurance document or no claim bonus certificate, please email transaction@transaction.co.uk.

Get an idea of cost for a certified translation on the get a price page. Request a quote and send your documents securely via our main site at quote.transaction.co.uk or call +44 (0)114 266 1103.

If you have any knowledge or further links to add to this page, please tell us using the feedback form.

Kind words from our clients ...

Just a quick email to thank you for help in sorting the paperwork out for me it arrived at 7.45 am today, I will certainly recommend your service to others.
Many many thanks.

Jeremy, Warrington, England, 5 Aug 2008

Source: http://certificatetranslator.co.uk/documents.asp?doc=NoClaims

TransAction Translators Ltd, PO Box 4376, Sheffield, S10 9DP, UK
Email: transaction@transaction.co.uk   Phone: +44 (0)114 266 1103

© 1998-2016 TransAction Translators Ltd - All rights reserved

Legal Disclaimer: TransAction bears no responsibility for the contents herein or the content of any third-party websites. Information has been gathered from various sources and therefore its validity is not certain, though the utmost has been done to ensure correctness. Use of this material denotes your acceptance of these conditions.

TransAction is a member of the Association of Translation Companies (UK)
Association of
Translation Companies (UK)