[ home / feedback / purposes / documents / countries / get a price / preparation / blog ]
[ this page: email / print / ]

Translators & Interpreters

Why do I need a certified translation and what type of certification do I need?

Applying for a UK Passport

If you were born outside of the UK and you wish to apply for a UK passport, you may need to provide an official translation of your birth certificate. If you have changed your name, you may be required to provide a official translation of any additional supporting evidence that is not in English. This may include an adoption certificate, marriage certificate or .

For more information or to request a free quote for an
official (certified) translation of your documents, please email transaction@transaction.co.uk.

Get an idea of cost for translation of your documents on the get a price page.


If you have any knowledge or further links to add to this page, please tell us using the feedback form. Request a quote and send your documents securely via our main site at quote.transaction.co.uk.

Kind words from our clients ...

I award you 5 out of 5 stars (excellent).

Eva, Blanes, Spain, 11 Aug 2014

Source: http://certificatetranslator.co.uk/purposes.asp?Purpose=IPS&Certification=&=Submit

TransAction Translators Ltd,
10 Fentonville Street, Sheffield. S11 8BB. UK.

Email: transaction@transaction.co.uk   Phone: +44 (0)114 266 1103

© 1998-2021 TransAction Translators Ltd - All rights reserved

Legal Disclaimer: TransAction bears no responsibility for the contents herein or the content of any third-party websites. Information has been gathered from various sources and therefore its validity is not certain, though the utmost has been done to ensure correctness. Use of this material denotes your acceptance of these conditions.

TransAction is a member of the Association of Translation Companies (UK)
Association of
Translation Companies (UK)