[ home / feedback / purposes / documents / countries / get a price / preparation / blog ]
[ this page: email / print / ]

Translators & Interpreters

Why do I need a certified translation and what type of certification do I need?

Studying or Working Abroad

Depending on the host country, you may need to provide an official translation of your academic certificates, to prove your academic record, and possibly of your birth certificate for identification purposes.

For more information or to request a free quote for the official translation of your academic certificates or transcripts, please email transaction@transaction.co.uk.

Further links:
+ UK Highly Skilled Migrant Programme or go to Highly Skilled Migrant Programme home page
+ UK Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner or go to Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner home page

Get an idea of cost for translation of your documents on the get a price page.


If you have any knowledge or further links to add to this page, please tell us using the feedback form. Request a quote and send your documents securely via our main site at quote.transaction.co.uk.

Kind words from our clients ...

I am surprised how quickly and efficiently this company works. I was worried my translation would not be on time for my interview. However they made me relax and forget easily about the paperwork.

Antonio, Reading, England, 8 May 2012

Source: http://certificatetranslator.co.uk/purposes.asp?Purpose=study&Certification/

TransAction Translators Ltd, Redlands Business Centre,
3/5 Tapton House Road, Sheffield, S10 5BY UK

Email: transaction@transaction.co.uk   Phone: +44 (0)114 266 1103

© 1998-2018 TransAction Translators Ltd - All rights reserved

Legal Disclaimer: TransAction bears no responsibility for the contents herein or the content of any third-party websites. Information has been gathered from various sources and therefore its validity is not certain, though the utmost has been done to ensure correctness. Use of this material denotes your acceptance of these conditions.

TransAction is a member of the Association of Translation Companies (UK)
Association of
Translation Companies (UK)